Components of the Service
Modern ecommerce platforms are powerful. You can customize them based on your unique business requirements. With that customization comes complexity.
Unific Integration Assistance allows the Unific team to work closely with your developers via a Slack channel, video calls and/or email.
Use cases for Integration Assistance:
- Working with your developers to ensure all your custom fields are available via the API for Unific to sync to HubSpot
- Troubleshooting connection issues due to complex IP blocking, cart customizations, and/or other reasons.
- If there are 3rd party plugin/extension conflicts, our team can help troubleshoot by looking at logs that your developers send to us.
- When required, we will ask your developers to try various troubleshooting steps in case things don’t work the first time.
- Up to 3 hours of troubleshooting with online calls when required
- Up to 3 hours of troubleshooting help via Slack channel
- Any additional work that surpasses the allocated hours will be billed at an hourly rate.
- The Unific team will not log in to your store server(s) to troubleshoot directly. Instead, we rely on your developers and store admins since they will know the configuration and setup of the store best. Unific team will help via, screenshots, video screenshares or online meetings.
- Timeline: Unific is dependent on your developers’ response time to our various suggestion. We have seen technical onboarding take an average of 4 weeks.