starts at: 20 /month
estimated month to month cost based on order syncs per month
order syncs per month
Everything on Free Forever PLUS:
- Sync unlimited orders/month
- Sync custom fields
- Sync 130 additional fields from store
- Segment customers with RFM Data
- Sync variant (product options) data on line items
- Technical support
- 20,000 historical orders
- Is your Free plan really free?
- Yes! Our Free plan does not require a credit card and users will never be charged while on this plan. The Free plan has limitations and minimal support options, but is a great way for merchants to test the functionality or for low-volume merchants to start their sales growth journey.
- What is metered billing?
- Metered (usage-based) billing is not a new concept, we use it to pay our electricity, water, and more recently our phone and internet charges. Metered billing enables Unific users to simply only pay for what they use. Our per order sync charges decrease at higher volumes. You can use the tools on this page to estimate your monthly cost, or chat with us and we will help you understand cost based on your estimated order volume.
- What happens if I receive a spike in orders?
- If your online store is the victim of a malicious attack that causes a spike in your order volume, please contact us and we will work with you to ensure that your Unific bill reflects your legitimate activity only. If you have a legitimate spike in orders (yay!) and are concerned about increased costs, contact us to discuss our annual Growth and Scale plan options with allow for larger discounts with committed usage.
- How is the annual Growth plan billed?
- When signing up for the Growth plan inside the Unific app, you can choose monthly metered billing or our discounted Annual plan. We will use your average order volume from the previous X months to estimate your future order volume. With the Annual plan you get the benefit of locked-in pricing at a 10% discount and your cart data history sync is included. You will be charged for the whole year at the time you choose this plan.
- What is advanced field mapping?
- When integrating systems together, the fields in the source system should be mapped to the fields in the destination system. For example, the customer's billing address in the shopping cart should be mapped to the contact's billing address in the Email Marketing Platform. Unific does all that for you. However, since we don't know your business as well as you do, there may be certain fields in your shopping cart that you want mapped differently. Advanced field mapping allows you to map any field in your cart's customer object to any field in your Email Marketing Platform's contact object.
- What data syncs between platforms?
- Unific syncs Customers, Orders, Products and Abandoned Carts from your Shopping Cart to HubSpot. If you are using HubSpot, Unific creates a Contact for every new customer, a Deal for every new order, and a Deal for every abandoned cart. Also, order line items are associated to Deals in HubSpot as HubSpot Products.