Agencies that partner with Unific can depend on a reliable, fast, easy-to-use and deep data sync to build a reliable, steady stream of retainer work. Growing merchants leave a lot of ROI on the table. As order volumes grow, there is a huge opportunity to segment deeper. As an example, start with building a single abandoned cart recovery workflow. As the volume of abandoned carts grows, you can build an abandoned cart recovery workflow for contacts that have never bought before, another workflow for customers about to make their second purchase, and still another workflow that is based on a particular product. Each of these workflows represents an opportunity for you to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time on behalf of your client, delivering an increasing amount of ROI.
Leverage Unific’s proprietary 80/20 Analysis and RFM Segmentation report to uncover opportunities for growth that are deeply hidden in your client’s data. For instance, a Unific report recently uncovered that a single metric generated from the first order strongly indicated the likely Lifetime Value (LTV) of a customer. Here’s the average First Order Value across the customer-base:
- Top 1% of Customers: $67.49
- Top 5% of Customers: $55.23
- Top 20% of Customers: $48.99
- All Customers: $35.98
- Agencies will receive a fully-functioning instance of your software at no cost to Platinum & Diamond tiered HubSpot agency partners that want to participate in the program.
- We will provide the resources needed to learn, position, and refer Unific.
- In exchange, agency partners will agree to resell and retain at least one client to Unific in the first year of signing up for the program.