Unific seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team. Our BDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Unific could help a business grow, and successfully position the Unific value proposition.
This position offers a base salary and commission. Unific BDRs who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales and marketing to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to engage future Unific customers through calls, emails, and chatbots
- Ensure timely follow-up with inbound leads from the Unific website and other marketing demand creation activities
- Lead needs qualification calls with our prospects and articulate Unific’s value proposition in terms of the advantages a prospect will gain while linking these as benefits to expressed business challenges
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executive to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Unific
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
We’re looking for people who have:
- A track record of high achievement
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
The technical aptitude to master our product and sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
- Previous experience with Ecommerce or Marketing Automation tools a plus (but not required)
Working at Unific
Unific is a rapidly growing, investor-backed company with employees across the US, Canada, India & Latin America. We are passionate about building and delivering solutions that create value for our customers. We believe in being honest and transparent in all facets of the business, including communications between employees and with our customers. We hold all of our employees to high standards and expectations, but also provide all of the tools and support to make every employee successful.
- Unific’s suite of B2B SaaS Ecommerce Marketing Solutions are designed to help merchants turn data into insights, insights into action, and action into growth — all in an intuitive, scalable way that provides an ever-deepening understanding of their business and customers.
- For those Ecommerce merchants who don't have the time or expertise to run their CRM / Marketing automation or analytics software, Unific provides consulting services to help customers take marketing actions consistently.